Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in over a week. Ted is doing really good right now! He is doing the exercises that the doctor gave him to gain strength. He has got to be the most compliant patient they have ever seen. He is so determined to get better! He is eating really good and walks a little bit every day. In addition to going over to Baylor to have his numbers checked, he is also going to physical therapy. We went out to eat on Friday for Valentine's Day and on Saturday we went to church. Today we walked at the mall and enjoyed dinner at home. We talked today about how pleased we are so far with how things are going. He is doing so good!

I have gotten on my computer to post and most of the time I end up checking out the blogs that I follow, so I thought I would share some of those with you. Of course 2 of my favorites are of our grandchildren. Here is Campbell's Scoop and this one is Lyla and TJ. I also follow one of my good friends here and her husband also has a blog that always is a good read here.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I betcha Ed was glad to see him back at church!!!!! Glad to hear you had a great weekend. You know what they say... going to mall is like therapy! Well, that's what Tina and I think! hee hee